Thursday, May 2, 2013

Disclaimer

Unlike previous posts, this month's posts are gonna be a bit more technical.  As such, I want to make some things clear.  First, learning to program is not easy.  Like anything worth doing, it takes time and it takes work.  However, like most things, it can be readily learned.  And like many things on the internet, it has many resources available to you to help you.  These posts will be focusing on those resources and what I think of each one.  I am not an expert in HTML/CSS/JS coding so this will be an informative experience for me as well.  If you have any interest in the subject my recommendation is to learn a bit from tutorials.  But mainly I think the best way to learn is to jump into things, even if you fail, you're bound to learn from your failure.  When you can understand and appreciate this and my words, then I think you'll have gotten over some of the biggest hurdles facing you.  Without further ado, let's begin and I hope you come along for the ride.

--CsMiREK

No comments:

Post a Comment