Saturday, January 5, 2013

Musical Discovery - Intro

If you talk to any of my friends, you would learn that I have an avid interest for few things.  Among those are music and video games.  To better understand just how avid my interest in music is, the current number of pieces of music I have is just under 17000.  That much music takes up over 110 GB of space and takes over a month and a half to play end to end.  Now while I don't legally own most of it, I do try to get as much as I can legally within my means.  (Currently up to a little over 2000 legally owned tracks)

The point of these posts labeled Musical Discovery is to give all my readers a sense of what I like to listen to.  It also makes for a good way to get people interested in music that they would never normally hear otherwise.  The plan currently is to have at least one or two of these a month, highlighting a different artist in each post.  In addition, if you come across any sweet music, leave a comment and I'll look into it.  Stay tuned for the first real post in the series coming up soon!

--CsMiREK

No comments:

Post a Comment