Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gear Days: An Introduction

It's October now and I've been at this writing random stuffs thing for 10 months now, let's disregard the 3 month break during the summer.  But really, let's talk about some of the stuff I'm interested in.

To my friends, it's no surprise that I enjoy music. To that end, it's also not surprising that I like the gear to record and listen to music. Over the course of this summer alone, I've picked up a microphone, a pair of studio monitors, an audio interface and 3 pairs of headphones. Since I've started, collecting, see hoarding, audio equipment, I felt like I should talk about audio equipment. Note, I'm not so bad that I would classify this as a mental illness, but also far from a passing interest. Let's call it a hobby.

In the posts labeled 'Gear Days' or GD for short, I'll be talking either talking through how a piece of audio equipment functions or I will be going over and reviewing a particular piece of gear that I own. I hope you find these posts as interesting as I find the gear themselves. Until next time.

--CsMiREK

No comments:

Post a Comment